Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
juttee [at] talawanda.org (Elizabeth Jutte) #273-3553
School Counselor/SAP Coordinator for Grades K, 2 and 4
Tuesdays, Fridays and every other Wednesday
Debbie Crowder //crowderd [at] talawanda.org">crowderd [at] talawanda.org #273-3553
School Counselor/SAP Coordinator for Grades 1, 3 and 5
Mondays, Thursdays and every other Wednesday
The mission of the Talawanda School District Guidance Department is to make a positive difference in the life of every Talawanda student.
What does our Kramer school counselor do?
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Collaborates with teachers, parents and staff
- Word of the Month coordination and classroom presentations
- Referrals and consults with outside agencies
Kramer's November/December Word of the Month: Positive Identity
- For Positive Identity, we are focusing on our children’s ability to use optimism and positive self-talk to create an identity not reliant on what others think of them.
- See the attachment below for our Kramer Code handbook and information on Oxford's Family Resource Center.