Laura Packert, MAEd., LPSC
School Counselor/SAP Coordinator
packertl [at] talawanda.org
Marianne Marconi, Interim Counselor, marconim [at] talawanda.org
What do I do?
- Individual Counseling
- Small Groups
- Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Let's Talk Tuesday Videos
- Collaborates with teachers, parents and staff
- Word of the Month coordination and classroom presentations
- Referrals and consults with outside agencies
What does our Bogan Student Assistance Program team do?
- Our Bogan SAP team meets once every 6 weeks to brainstorm interventions for our students who are having difficulty with academics, attendance, behavior or health concerns. We have a representative from different grade levels on our SAP team. As a team, we look at individual progress and are able to work together to provide an action plan for each of our students in SAP. Parents, teachers, and staff can refer a student to our SAP program. Please contact me if you would like more information or have a concern for your child that you think we can help you with.