New Student Registration

What do I need if I am enrolling my child/children in Talawanda School District for the first time?

• Birth Certificate
• Social Security Card (optional)
• Proof of Residency (utility bill, rental agreement or offer to purchase, mortgage statement, deed, insurance declaration page, property tax bill)
• Immunization Records
• Copy of Current Custody Papers (if applicable)
• Copy of Individual Educational Plan (if applicable)

Talawanda will need the name and address of the previous school the student(s) attended so that we can send a record request form.

Community Links Section- Helpful Information for NEW Families to the Community!

Butler County Ohio Welcome:

City of Oxford Services:

Parks & Recreation:

Lane Public Library: 

Oxford Chamber of Commerce:

Oxford Community Arts Center:

Oxford Ohio NAACP Chapter:

PFLAG- Oxford Chapter:



Email Subscription

 E-News E​mail

Subscribe to E-News to receive website content and closing and delay alerts via email. Not all website content will be emailed, only the most important content will be sent to you so as not to overcrowd your inbox.